Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
A company registered in the Mercantile Register of A Coruña, Volume 2630 Folio 107 Page C-29447, with CIF B-15850647 domiciled in Santiago de Compostela, Ed. Witland, Rúa dos Camiños da Vida sn Baixo, 15705. The telephone number public is 981 937 876 and the general email box is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we obtain your data and for what purpose do we treat them?
The data is provided by the interested person through a web form.
Your data is used to manage queries and requests for information; manage the acquisition of products and services, offer personalized services and manage any other service provided by Balidea Consulting & amp; Programming that requires the processing of personal data.
What kind of data do we deal with?
The only mandatory information is your name and your email address, although you can also provide us with a telephone number.
To whom do we communicate your data??
Your datano is not communicated to third parties or companies. It is not foreseen that International Data Transfers will be carried out.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, during the periods stipulated by the legislation in force, in accordance with the regulations in force regarding the withdrawal of consent, the deletion of the data by interested persons or the exercise of other rights.
What are your rights?
- Right of access: To know what data about you we treat and the characteristics of that treatment.
- Right of rectification: Request the modification of your data for not being exact or true.
- Portability right: To obtain a copy of the data that is being processed.
- Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law.
- Right of suppression: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: Oppose, at any time, that personal data are subject to treatment.
You can exercise your rights by postal mail to Ed. Witland, Rúa dos Camiños da Vida s-n Baixo, 15705 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) or by email to email@example.com. You must indicate which right you want to exercise and attach the relevant documentation.
On the AEPD website you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights
- General Regulation of Data Protection (GRDP): norm of direct application in the whole European Union, relative to the protection of the physical persons with respect to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of this data
- Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of electronic Administration (ENS) – consolidated version