A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded into the User’s terminal equipment (computer/smartphone/tablet) in order to store data that could be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, a cookie is a file that is downloaded into your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow websites, among other things, to store and to recover information about the browsing habits of users or users’ equipment and, depending on the information and on the way they use their equipment, cookies can serve as a way to recognize them.
Which Type of Cookies Does this Website Use?
On this Website the cookies serve to make the usage of the website and the navigation through it easier to the user, to guarantee access to certain services, and to improve its functional configuration.More specifically, the cookies used by this Website are the following:
- Own cookies: sent to the user’s equipment from an equipment or domain managed by the editor and from which the requested services are provided to the users.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user’s equipment from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the obtained data thanks to cookies.
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while accessing the Website.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data over a specified period of time.
- Technical cookies: used to enable the User to browse through a website, platform or application.
- Analytic cookies: gathered to analyze the behavior and the actions of the users, as well as to create browsing profiles in order to include service and technical improvements.
Nonetheless, users can choose whether to allow, block or remove the cookies installed in their equipments by modifying their web browser configuration in accordance with the instructions given. For further information, you must note that, usually, the cookies configuration is located either at the browser’s “Preferences” menu or at its “Tools” menu. In any case, you can always resort to the Help function of your browser to solve any doubts that may arise.
It is convenient to take into account that if the installation of all the cookies is prevented, the web contents and certain functions and services may be affected.
In this regard, almost all web browsers enable the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed in a website. More specifically, they allow the user to verify the existence of cookies, their expiration or the removal system. In this connection, several related links are provided for further information:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact with us in firstname.lastname@example.org